South Easton, MA 02375
Meet "The Gouveia Team"
HONESTY, EXPERIENCE, DEDICATION! Buying and Selling Real Estate is a major decision. Whether you are moving around the corner or around the globe, I will provide you with excellent service and expertise to help you achieve your goals. The foundation of my business is built on listening to my clients needs and working on meeting those needs! I provide my clients with the results they deserve!
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls which can be the difference between selling or not selling.
- 14 Years as a Business Owner
- 18 Years as a Real Estate Investor
- 19 Years Construction and Project Management
- Real Estate Agency Representation for Seller(s) and Buyer(s)
- Marketing Specialist
Education & Certification
- American Real Estate Academy
- Certified Military Relocation Specialist
- New Homes Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Keller Williams Cares - "Helping Those In Need"
- Homes for Our Troops - Building Homes for our Disabled Vets
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Softball Coach
- 2010,2011,2012: Diamond Society Award
- 2012,2011,2012: #1 in Sales Easton, MA Office
- 2014 Top 6 in sales volume out of 100+ Office Realtors
- 2014 #8 in written volume for Keller Williams Realty in New England
- Multi-Million Dollar Sale Club Member